Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Brothers & Sisters

Recently, I received a request from an old friend, Leann to paint a few matching canvases for her kids' shared bathroom.

Her mom had a shower curtain custom made and my oh my is is PERFECT for a little boy & girl. SOOO cute!!




Ok, so here's a couple photos Leann sent me after she got everything ready in the bathroom. For the LIFE of me, I can't figure out why the pictures are being turned in a different direction. I'm saving them separately in the correct position and they're being uploaded in a different direction. Any suggestions blog land?

Anyways, you get the idea...turn your head a little sideways and just admire how CUTE this shower curtain is!
My word.

 Annie is going to be a great big sister to Kace when he comes along in a few weeks!

Thanks Leann...you give me great ideas with every order!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those whale pieces, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did the shower curtain come from? I need to order the exact one :) babyduck0619@yahoo.com....different colors possible?

    ReplyDelete