Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Bright New Idea

Sometimes, I struggle for new designs. And sometimes a new design just hits me like a brick between the eyes. Why haven't I done this before now??! Fortunately, that's what happened this time.

Sometimes the circle is just too big...and I have to dig through my cabinets to find something to trace. 

Enter the every important and necessary kitchen item, the "cake dome taker" as I call it. 

For this one, it was my lifesaver. 

This was a gift I gave to my cousin Jenifer at her recent Bridal Shower. Can't wait for her and James' big day this weekend!
 And because who doesn't love a beautifully decorated Bridal Shower, here's a few pics from Jen's shower..




Congrats to Jenifer & James.....many, many years of happiness and blessings to you both!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cute!! I wish I were that talented. :)

    ReplyDelete