Monday, March 4, 2013

7 Months

I wouldn’t say that wedding planning is “consuming” my life just yet but we are most assuredly dangling on the edge.

We are a little less than 7 months away from the main event.

Shower Dates have been set.
A dress has been purchased & has arrived for pickup in Knoxville.
A bridesmaid dress has been selected.
A location has been reserved.
A FABULOUS cake is on order.
A reception décor plan is in place.
Personalized napkins have arrived.
Gifts are already being received.
Engagement Photo session is scheduled.
Names and addresses are being assembled for THE list…the guest list. (in a neatly organized, alphabetized spreasheet....really, did you expect anything else?!)


So the ball’s definitely rolling in the right direction. All signs point toward September 28th being a successful day. 

It is still a beyond surreal feeling that this is all for me. That I’m not in a bridesmaid’s role this time, and that I’m not the one working on shower plans, but yet the one whom shower plans are being hidden from. It’s all very exciting right now, but I’d be lying if I said there weren’t moments of nervousness that sweep over me from time to time. Not a “should we be doing this” nervous, but an anxious and overwhelming nervous. 

I hope over the course of the next 7 months to blog about our planning adventures, as long as they don’t….
A: bore you, as the reader, to death
B: annoy you because that’s all I talk about


There’ll be a nice good mix of blog topics but there will definitely be a fair share of wedding related posts.

Bear with me. This is my life at the moment, and I can’t wait to share it all with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment