Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep....these kids are gettin' hitched!! 
We couldn't be ANY MORE excited than we are!!
Yes, it is THAT beautiful! I just can't stop looking at it. The boy did WELL. 
So what's the very first thing that any Bride does (after squealing like a little girl, sending mass photo text messages and running all over town telling family & friends), buy a magazine! 
And yes, we've already received our first Wedding Gift!! My sweet friend Amy had a good hunch this day would be coming for us and she's been working on this for quite a while. Each button is individually sewn by hand onto the fabric.

It was love at first sight. 
And I may have cried a little. Because it all started feeling REAL. And it was sinking in.....
"Crap, we've got to plan a wedding."
More details coming soon on the "Engagement Story" because they involve professional photos from my fave photog, Julie @ Captured Photography. Yeah, he had a pro snapping pics the whole time. I CANNOT wait to see them!

Needless to say, I'm sure there will be many annoying wedding-related blog posts to come, but I promise I won't be a Bridezilla. I like to think that after 14 trips down the aisle as a bridesmaid, I kinda have a handle on this whole "wedding business".

To answer the round of questions that we've been getting for the past 11 days:

1. We're thinking September 28.
2. No, we're not 100% sure on location yet.
3. Yes, we've got a color scheme.
4. No, I've not looked at dresses yet. (But I am SUPER excited to do that part!!) 


**Saturday, December 1st, come visit me and my booth at the Baxter Elementary School "Tinsel Towne" from 10a - 6p!!**

3 comments:

  1. awe, congrats! It's an exciting time. Beautiful ring. We'll be wedding planning at the same time!! I must say that it's a bit overwhelming all the questions people ask ASSOONASYOUGET engaged.

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you are ...and it will be pretty great! Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Love your ring too, you both looks so excited!

    ReplyDelete