Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Buzz Around Town

We're back from vacation! (Although you probably figured that out earlier in the week.) I've been playing the catch up game all week long at work and home, but there will definitely be a vacation wrap-up post coming in the near future. The problem is pictures...I have a ton, my sister has a ton, my dad has a ton. There's pictures EVERYWHERE to round up the best of the best. So, that post is coming...promise.

I love when I see new themes for babies nurseries. Owls are really popular right now for both boys and girls and I think they're super cute. I've gotten to paint several owls in the past year.

Another one I love that's popular right now for baby girls, Ladybugs.

But what I've not seen or heard of before this order...

Bees!
I'm not sure what got into me, but this one is FULL of details and might just be a contender for a top slot on my favorites list!

LeAnn ordered this for a baby shower gift for her sister-in-law. She sent me a couple ideas, told me the color schemes and said, "do whatever." Music to my ears.
I  IMMEDIATELY knew the bee theme had great potential so I started doodling and before I knew it, I had this sketched out and was in love!
This bee hanging upside down just happens to be my favorite one.

Aren't they just precious?!! (Not in real life of course, but in acrylic...they're pretty darn cute.)
I just ADORE the soft yellow and green combo!


Thanks so much for the FUN order, LeAnn! I hope Malia's Mommy loved your gift!!

This afternoon I'll be heading out to a Paint Party for another bride-to-be and her 'maids! They've chosen to paint Christmas theme canvases and I'm super excited to get all my red and green paints together this morning!! Fa, la, la!! Then hopefully we'll make it to a hayride tonight. Christmas & Halloween in one day...it works, right?

Enjoy your weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment