Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ready for Some Christmas Spirit?!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I had a Paint Party with a great group of girls that were celebrating an upcoming wedding.
Deann, second from the left will be getting married in just a few weeks. What a great way to spend time with your bridesmaids! Her bridesmaid and SIL, Amy (far right), hosted the party at her home and went all out. The food was SOOO yummy and her house was so beautifully decorated for Fall. The bride chose for us to paint a Christmas theme canvas and that's exactly what we did. I love how they all turned out so differently, and all so pretty! This party made me want to turn on some Christmas music on the drive home...don't worry...I didn't....yet. 

Amy also ordered this canvas for Deann for a shower gift a few weeks ago. I just love the classic color combos of black, white & red. So simple and perfect!


Thanks so much for everything, Amy! You're turning out to be a fabulous customer!! (And thanks to my cousin, Amanda who referred me to her...sister, you rock!)

**There's ONLY 1 Christmas Paint Party slot still open!! See this post for booking info!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment