Friday, August 31, 2012

Show Us Your Life - What I Make!!

Today, I'm linking up at Kelly's Korner for her Show Us Your Life Series featuring "What You Make or Sell". I just love this link up and getting to see how many talented bloggers there are out there! 

I started painting two years ago on a whim. Certainly NEVER thought about selling anything, but before I knew it people were "placing orders" and wanting to pay me! This thing has taken on a mind of its own! Fast forward two years later and you'll see "The Waiting Game" list on the right which are orders to be filled. I am just overwhelmed and GRATEFUL for the support and encouragement I receive from everyone who's played a part in these past couple of years. 

Not too long after I started painting, I also started this blog. Not just as a form of advertisement but also for sharing little tidbits into my life. 








And through this little "journey" of painting, it's led me to hosting Paint Parties! Yeah...they're as fun as they sound. 



And that's me and what I sell and make. If you're just DYING to know more about me, there's different pages up at the top that you can click on to find out more. 

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you make!!




No comments:

Post a Comment