Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Stories and Going to See Anna!!

So yesterday at work I sent a huge print job to the printer. A couple minutes passed and I knew it had to almost be finished so I went to the next room to retrieve my papers...and this is what I found. 
It pretty much summed up the day I had. 

Dear Xerox, better luck next time. 

Today I found this picture on my phone and it made me laugh again, so I wanted to share. Let me start by saying I am NOT a fan of those family stick figure decals people put on their cars. It's fine if you have them, and by NO means am I insulting you, personally, I don't like them. So THIS one caught my eye in an Atlanta Target parking lot and I thought it was pretty darn hilarious.
This afternoon, I'm heading down to Southern TN to visit my dear dear friend, Angela and her little family. My only "niece" Anna was born back in March and I've not been able to spend much time with her, so I'm going down to get a couple days in with them! I am so excited!!!

Remember the gifts I made for Anna back on this post?? Well....they're getting some good use...



The Campbells came up last week to spend some time with Ang's parents, and they surprised me at work one day. I can't wait to catch up with Angela and play with this little princess. 
Have a great weekend! 

P.S. the Christmas in July Sale was a SUPER hit!! I'm still getting the final orders in and will update you guys next week on my progress. All I can say is, WOW. 


No comments:

Post a Comment