Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love Birds Paint Party

Earlier this week, I was beyond honored to get to have a Paint Party with a great group of girls I have met through Stephen's circle of friends. It seems like just about all of them are getting married this year, Matt & Ashley (May) and Chase & Taylor (August) have already had their weddings this year, up next are Joseph & Kristen (September) and Ben & Cecily (October). But this time the girls were getting together to celebrate Kristen's Bachelorette night. They asked me to do a Paint Party for them and I was thrilled to do so!
Kristen picked a super cute design that's been floating around on Pinterest and the verse that went with it is so special.

This is the sample one I made for the party. I actually (by mistake) sold it earlier in the day but held on to it long enough for the party that night.


Time to paint!!

The bride-to-be picked a great color combo..


Some finished products..

 The fab 4..Taylor, Kristen & Brittany (minus Cecily who had to leave a bit early.)
Thanks so much girls for asking me to come over! Hope you all enjoyed it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment