Wednesday, August 29, 2012

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!


Today's Loves & OHP is all about.....
College Football kicking off this weekend!!!
Specifically those Tennessee Volunteers and all of the fun football traditions. Running through the T, the Vol, Navy, the Vol Walk, I could go on and on.

Home Sweet Home to Me....Good 'Ol Rocky Top...
Then, there's our Coach, Derek Dooley and his Orange Pants. I mean, c'mon. Few men can rock this look. AND...the pants have their own Facebook page. Yall, the man's legit. Unlike that last idiot we had. But that's another story and he's California's problem now.
If you're from the south, you know the importance of your clothing selections for game day!  I think this outfit with all it's fun accessories is oh so cute, but it'd be a little too warm for the first few weeks. But come October...this would be perfect!
And I LOVE this tote!! Love it soo soo much!!!
It's Great To Be a Tennessee Volunteer!!
What's game day without tailgating and yummy food?!

Then there's the travelin' boys of ESPN's College Game Day. Ahhh....Fall is in the air my friends. 
As you can tell...I'm a little partial to UT, but whatever team you root for this season, do it with all of your heart! That's what it's all about!! 
GO BIG ORANGE!!!

Follow me on Pinterest here to see all of these great Vols pins and more!! Happy Wednesday!



6 comments:

  1. What cute pins! That outfit is super laid back & cute! :) Stopping by from the link up! :) Would love to have you stop by sometime. lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the SEC! So ready for Saturday! At least we can both wear orange! Great pins! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Tennessee everything!!!!

    Have a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so ready for college football too! I am so ready for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete