Thursday, July 19, 2012

Miss Alivia

Back a couple months ago I blogged about a "Love You Forever" canvas I did as a baby shower present for a family member. Well, since then Josh & Kelly have welcomed the beautiful Miss Alivia into the world. Isn't she a doll baby?!!! Look at THAT smile. My goodness; melts my heart. 
Kelly's mom (Alivia's proud grandma) ordered a sign for baby girl's room with her name not too long after she was born. I was so excited to do another one for them!!
(Sorry for that pinkish glow....I took these pictures late one night and this is what I got. I also didn't even realize that I took the pictures BEFORE I added the ribbon. Apparently, I had lost my mind that night. Just imagine this with a light pink ribbon / bow attached to the top of it. See it? Looks pretty good, eh?)

Thanks so much for the order Bettie!! I hope Josh, Kelly & Alivia enjoy it as much as they're enjoying their new family!!

It'll be quiet here on the blog for a few days...we're heading to Atlanta bright and early in the morning to meet up with S's parents and brother, who has a weekend leave from boot camp in Ft. Benning, GA. I think everyone's a little excited to see him. 

**Keep on scrolling down to read yesterday's post about the Christmas in July Sale!! Orders are rolling in! Check back Monday for an exciting NEW offer!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment