Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Layah's Birthday Paint Party

**THE CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALES ENDS AT MIDNIGHT, TONIGHT, JULY 31!! GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW TO RECEIVE 20% OFF!! CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS!!**

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming blog post. 

Saturday morning, I loaded up all my paint party goodies and headed over for Miss Layah's Birthday Paint Party!! 

How much FUN can girls from ages 2 to 9 be? Read on my friends...
 This was our sample for the party...Layah's mom wanted fun, bright colors and big flowers!

 Time to paint!
 The Birthday Girl!


 I had some GREAT help from ALL the girls' parents!!
 Layah's big sis, Madyson
 Some of the dads got involved even after the girls were finished.
 And Grandma's too!
Oh, the sponge "dot makers"...everyone's favorite at a paint party.

It was so warm outside Saturday, I let the canvases "bake" for a few minutes and they were ready for personalization by adding the girls' names to each piece.
Here's what I just love about art....it doesn't have to be perfect and it doesn't have to match, but in then end,  it's always beautiful because of who made it.
 Watch Layah's face in these next few pics as she's opening her presents. How CUTE is this girl?!!


 Sweet faces...

 Thanks so much to Layah's mom, Emily, for inviting me to come to the party & paint with the girls!
(Yes, that's a gigantic Mr. Potato Head photobombing in the background..leftover props from their recent VBS.)

Happy Birthday, Layah!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want a Mr. Potato Head like that for my house. That thing is awesome. ...oh...and cute party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute party idea! I'm amazed at how well their projects turned out. They did good! I bet they all had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete