Monday, June 11, 2012

Lately...

Happy Monday Peeps!! 

Last week, Riley wrapped up the Spring T-Ball Season. His team played in the tournaments with double game elimination.They made it to to the final night, but lost out to the Cubs. They got medals...so all is well.
 But it was hard to see these sad faces.

 Bringing it in one last time with Coach Bobby...GO CARDINALS!!
Friday night we had dinner with our friends Chad & Kate...I told them to bring a board game...they brought a snow cone maker. Dang thing spit ice all over the place. 
 Good times though.

I tried a Pinterest recipe over the weekend for Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares. They're super easy and quite nutritious. Taste wise, eh, they're ok. I think I'll increase the amount of banana next time.
 S surprised me with these on Friday. I love "just because" flowers.

 And I made this Pinterest project several weeks ago. I love how it turned out!
 Here's a little sneak peak from weekend painting jobs!
Saturday night we went to a Couples Party for our friends Chase and Taylor who are getting married later this Summer. Ohmiword. It was was sooo pretty. No pics...just take my word for it. It involved alot of burlap, alot of hydrangeas, and a barn...it was pretty great.

Sunday night I made my TV debut on the WCTE-TV Great TV Auction!! It was so much fun! Me and some of the hospital's finest manned the phone banks from 7p til almost midnight. 
How did you enjoy your weekend? Let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment