Friday, June 1, 2012

Eliana is One!

This week has been Cahhhh-razy! Just me? Oh, you too, huh? It's going around. 

It started with a busy holiday weekend that ran over into Monday. Tuesday was a blur from a crazy catch-up day at work, tball, then quite possibly the worse migraine in the history of the world. I was near death. I'm sure of it.

Since then it's been work work work and straight to church for VBS Wednesday, Thursday & tonight! (Which I'll share some pics with you later on that!) WHEW! Luckily this weekend has been made for some R&R and getting my house back in order. We won't even talk about that. I mean, seriously, it looks like an Oklahoma tornado's path of destruction through this place! 

In the meantime, here's a cutie pie sign I painted for a new customer and co-worker. His baby girl turned 1 last week and he ordered this to have for her! How sweet is that!! 


I just ADORE painting with different shades of the same color. And pink.....well, there are about 1,000 different shades there!
(Unlike some colors that just have 50 shades. Let's see who catches that little clue!)



Thanks so much, Hugh! Hope you all enjoy it!

I'm making plans for the first Summer Birthday Paint Party on my books! Exciting times!! Regular Summer Paint Parties will be here before you know it! Contact me soon about booking yours!

Happy Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Hy doll! lovely post! what do u say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete