Friday, June 15, 2012

200....LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!!

Friends, this is my 200th blog post!!!!!!!! I never ever imagined of writing 200 posts. Never ever. But, here we are. 
 So,  you know me and my love of a good party..for any and every occasion.
 I think this 200th post deserves some CELEBRATION!!!!!
 In appreciation to all my loyal customers, new customers and wannabe customers, for ONE week only, you can enjoy 20% off your order!!
 YIPPEE!!!
 Click on the Ordering page up top to find out how to place an order! Just mention 20% off in your email!! It's THAT simple!
And...the party will continue next month when we celebrate Christmas in July Specials!! 
 For those of you wondering, yes I've already received a few Christmas orders for this year.
 Eight to be exact. Yes, I realize it's still June. Nothing wrong in shopping early.
But for now it's the 200th BLOG POST PARTY!!!!!! Receive 20% off your order. One week only!! Offer ends Friday, June 22nd. 

Many, many thanks to all of you who've supported and encouraged me along the way! You mean more to me than you'll ever know!! You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment