Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ready for Big Kid School

Today, this little guy and his two best buds will graduate PreSchool and head to Kindergarten later in the Summer. I cannot believe this day is already here. 5 years has FLOWN by faster than I ever imagined. But at the same time, it seems like forever ago when he was this little. 

I couldn't do this post without throwing in Riley's favorite song, which is also appropriate for this stage in his life. Click play (skip to the 0:30 mark for the actual start of the song if you're in a hurry) and then enjoy some pics of the Life of Riley. (thus far)
Day 1:

Brotherly Love

Crazy about hockey!!
Love this guy!
"Well one time.....when we went to San Juan....................Puerto Rico."
Love watching him play ball the past few years!
3 Graduates. 3 Teammates. 3 Best Friends. Riley, Gernt & Colin
Silly faces.




Favorite place in town...Ralph's Donuts.


Riley, I love you more than you'll EVER know. You're smart, hilarious and oh so handsome! I secretly hope you'll always ask me to "scratch my back Erica." The world is your's! Enjoy this ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment