Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Loving Family Feudin'

Ok, so the title might be a BIT misleading. I don't like fighting. At all. Especially with family. In fact, my family doesn't fight. We're all nice and normal and everybody just gets along. It makes the world go round.

But this week, I'm IN LOVE with the Hatfields & McCoys over on the History Channel!! Ohmiword yall. If you're not watching this mini-series...well, you just need to be that's all there is to it! Tonight is the final installment of this 3 part series. If you start early enough, you can see the first two episodes before the final one.

Meet Kevin Costner as Devil Anse Hatfield & Bill Paxton as Randolph McCoy. Ahhhhmazing.

The McCoys
The Hatfields
Then there's the forbidden love story of Johnse Hatfield and Roseanna McCoy. Tell me these people aren't gorgeous!!
And possibly even MORE gorgeous in "present" day.
Alright, that's all I've got. I love this series and I'll be sad when it's over. You should watch. The end.

Now, on to less vane things that I love. T-Ball....I love watching Riley and his little friends play ball. The regular season wrapped up last night, and it's on to tournament play next week! Riley in a tournament...who would've thought! These couple of pics were from last Tuesday's game in the rain. Colin...just like a honey badger...he didn't care. 
 Neither did big brother. Rain just meant the dirt turned to mud.
 Then on Thursday night, he "graduated" from PreSchool!




 Ready for Kindergarten!!
The Three Amigos.
 My sis and her beautiful family!!
 Mom and Dad..the proud Granddad & Granna
Then we posed a little too much for this pic. Check out Riley's leg action. That's legit yall. 
Oh...and yesterday was 7  months for Stephen & I. To most of you reading this, 7 months has NOTHING on you, but we're quite proud of it! We've got a ways to go, but we're excited for the ride!!
 
Homeboy showed up with these beauties last night!!! I just love him!
I heart tulips...but that's probably a given with my blog title, eh?
What are you loving on this wonderful day? Head on over to Jamie's blog and see what others are loving!








2 comments:

  1. What a FANTASTIC recommendation! I'm going to seek this out tonight! My husband and I have reverted to watching Braves Baseball on a regular basis (which I love), but it can get old after a while. This looks like something we'll both love. So excited! It's clear why you're loving your little one so much too. Those pictures were precious! Visiting from WILW.

    Happy seeing beautiful!
    http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from the WILW link up. I posted about Hatfields and McCoys too! It was such a good series. I'll definitely be buying it July 31st when it comes out on DVD.

    I may have a crush on Johnse. :)

    ReplyDelete