Friday, May 25, 2012

A Little Birdie Told Me...

HAPPY FRIDAY & 3 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

I know I owe you a proper post-wedding wrap-up post and it's coming soon, I promise!! There were just sooo many details to Sarah & Rob's BIG day, it's hard to decide what to include and what to leave out. But I'm working on it!

I've also been busy with several orders the past few weeks, so I've got all of those to share with you too! Let's start with this cutie pie. Ordered by my famed photog, Julie over at Capture Photography, for one of her customers, this "Watch Baby Grow" canvas is perfect to display pics of your little one at 3, 6, 9 & 12 months. 
Now, the pics I used for samples are NOT Isabella Ruth Geesling. They are of my cousin, the pretty little Lorelei Elizabeth Kase. Julie has picked some of her favorite shots of Isabella through her first year to display in her studio to show other clients the finished package after photographing their child's first year. Annnddd..because she ROCKS, she thought it might drum up some business for yours truly. 2 birds. 1 stone. 
Julie gave me the green light to do whatever I wanted and I LOVE it with all my heart! I've been wanting to try something a little different on a "Watch Baby Grow"..something simple & delicate with a pop to make it stand out. Enter our little birdie. LOVE THAT!!!!
Thanks Julie...you're the greatest! Show her some love...check out her website here and follow Capture Photography on Facebook here!

Annnd...here's a sneaky peak of another little girlie one, obviously.
Have a great weekend. We'll be spending the day in beautiful Nashville tomorrow with some friends and Monday on the lake (hopefully...fingers crossed!)

**P.S. I didn't cry one bit at Riley's little graduation last night!!!!! So proud of myself!! Now, on the way home...different story. Totally different story.**

No comments:

Post a Comment