Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Call Me Maybe

**DISCLAIMER: READERS MAY EXPERIENCE TOTAL LOSS OF RESPECT FOR BLOGGER AFTER THIS POST. OR HAVE A CERTAIN POP SONG STUCK IN THEIR HEAD THE REST OF THE DAY. EITHER WAY, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.**

We all are fully aware that I'm a HUGE country music fan. EVERY now and then, I'll get hooked on certain "Pop" songs.

Enter, Carly Rae Jepsen...


It ain't like this song is going to change the world. But it has struck a chord with many "fans" if you will to make their own music videos to this song. Most of them being far superior to the original video made by the new popster. And that my friends, is why I'm loving this catchy little hit. (Yes, I just used ain't in a blog post...it happens.)

Videos have been popping up left and right on YouTube featuring celebrities, sports teams, and regular Joe's. Without further adieu........here are my favorites....

In the celebrity category, we've got the original remake that went viral with MILLIONS of hits featuring Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale & some new boy band that I don't know.
Then, there's E's Fashion Police version...can we say train wreck?
Then, there's the regular Joe's. These girls are all bloggers, and it was because of their joined video post that this song is forever seared into my brain.
It's become a big sensation among the travelling college sports teams...my personal fave...the boys of Harvard Baseball.

It's stuck in your head now, isn't it? You are welcome. 

Call Me! Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment