Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wedding Countdown & Answers to Your 27 Dresses Questions

We are ONE month away from Sarah & Robert's BIG DAY!! (Yes, it rhymes.) Now's the time when all the real wedding craziness starts with showers, and parties, and fittings, and you know the rest. Enjoy this photo dump from Sarah's first shower!


Stay tuned for more wedding fun and my 14th trip down the aisle as a bridesmaid, yes 14.

For those of you with a "27 Dresses" comment running through your head, here are my answers, because I've been asked these questions more than once:

Yes, I'm serious.
Yes, I've seen the movie.
Yes, I still have all the dresses.
No, they're not all in one closet.
Yes, I'm half way there.
Yes, I really do have / know THAT many friends / family.
No, I'm not the last single person I know.
Yes, there will probably be more added to my collection in the future.
No, I will not have that many bridesmaids.
And no, I will not make my bridesmaids wear all of my old dresses. (Although I will admit, I would secretly get a kick of that if I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment