Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Look!!

After nearly a YEAR of debating on whether or not to have my blog redesigned by someone with alot more experience at this thing that I have, I finally made the decision to get a new look!

I could NOT be any happier with how this has turned out!!

ALL of my deepest, heart-felt thanks goes directly to my designer, Faith at Designs of Faith! She is FABULOUS and SOOOOO wonderful to work with!! If you're a blogger in need of a makeover, you will love this girl! I just can't say enough about my experience! The process was easier than I ever imagined and I will swear til the day I die, Faith is a mind-reader. She took my all my requests and non-requests and created this beautiful blog that is PERFECTLY ME!

In connection with the launch of the new blog, I've decided to giveaway a custom, personalized canvas to one lucky reader! What I paint for you, is TOTALLY up to you! I'm offering a 16x20 canvas ready to be painted with your colors, your name, your WHATEVER!


Here's how to enter:

1. Become a "follower" of T&A...you can do that by scrolling down and over to the right under "The Fans" (You have to have a Google, Yahoo or Twitter account to become a follower; however, you DO NOT have to become a follower to enter the giveaway...see #2.)
2. Next, leave a comment under this post. (Be sure to include your email address when you fill out the little form.)
3. You can enter 3 times between now and Monday, April 23 at 12:00pm Central Time.
4. I will use a handy-dandy Random Number Generator to pick a lucky winner's comment!
5. Check back on Tuesday, April 24th to see who won!

Good Luck & Thanks for stopping by! Take a look around!!

27 comments:

  1. I love the new look, fabulous!!! I just started the design process on mine too. Oh btw, I'm falling in love with scent of the lotion you sent in the accessory swap!

    I'm a follower - melissajo.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of your blog! just stumbled upon it and i love the yellow. perfect for the warmer weather.
    xx jes, new follower

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm redoing Audrey's room for her bday so I know what I want if I win!! Lorna.lee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your canvasses! iselynjenniep@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a follower and of course, I love your blog!! ecwilson0105@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new blog! And of course I love you and all your craftiness, friend! Sweet_cheeks332@yahoo.com

    Valerie White

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entering for my 2nd time! Lorna.lee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. entering for my 2nd time too!! ecwilson0105@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the old look of the blog but the new look is even better! Love keeping up with you Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing your creations and will give one of them as a gift again in the future when the opportunity arises! Love your devotion to your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks amazing Erica! I need some of your creativity ") I do want to be a "follower" amysullivan94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your work cuz! You do a great job. Love seeing new pictures and posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoops, did not follow complete instructions. My email is zeta027@yahoo.com. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am entering for a second time as well. Want a sign for my office door :) zeta027@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your work u have such a unique style. I treasure everything u have made for me. Amanda Smith!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here's my third entry. lorna.lee@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the new layout. I believe you already have my email address.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Try this again

    Dana W

    ReplyDelete
  19. Entering for my 3rd time :) Love the hair!!
    zeta027@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jodi---- jodibrown1432@yahoo.com (A and J Assembly :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Don't even know how i stumbled on this site but I am so glad I did!! Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to host a paint party!

    ReplyDelete
  23. here is my 3rd and winning entry!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So glad your sister posted this on facebook - love your blog (and your creations are amazing). Priscilla hogue_pr@yahoo.com (joined as a member as DashO Flash).

    ReplyDelete
  25. 3rd and final entry...

    ReplyDelete
  26. my 3rd entry...ecwilson0105@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete