Wednesday, April 25, 2012

More Pre-Wedding Fun

A couple weeks ago, another shower was held to honor Sarah & Robert's upcoming wedding. This one was in Rob's hometown in Allons, TN. I just love pre-wedding events, don't you?



This cake was one of the best I've ever had. You just can't beat a good white "occasion cake" as Emilee's mom calls it.

This is my cousin Sarah. And this is the man she's going to marry. 


We like him.


I finally got around to painting a sign for them. This will match their wedding AND a room in their new home! Love when multiple usage is involved!





Then, on Saturday a bunch of girls got together for a Lingerie Shower. I had a Birthday Paint Party scheduled a couple months before, so I missed most of this party. Chick racked up on alot of goodies though!

There were several jokes about some pieces that resembled eye patches because they were ummm...so tiny. So my promise to everyone there that day is that there WILL be an eye patch photo opportunity at the wedding. Be on the lookout for that!

This just cracks me up of my aunt. What was really being said at this moment was something along the lines of, "OH!! IT'S A VEIL!!!!" Yes, she was kidding as she normally does, but it was still hill-arious. 


This is the price I paid for being late.....


Two weeks from Saturday!! We're all SOOO excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment