Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jenna's Birthday!

Last Saturday, my sweet friend (and beloved photog...check out her out on FB here) Julie had a birthday party for her oldest daughter Jenna and invited me to come and paint with the girls!

She sent me a pic of the theme and rest was up to me!


I painted up this as my sample for the party! It's not an exact match, but I didn't want it to be. 


Since this was a girl's party, I decided this little beauty needed some eyelashes!



I did some prep work by painting all the dots on the backgrounds, free-hand sketching the owls on each canvas, and attached the ribbons...then it was PARTY time!



I loved seeing each owl come to life based on what each girl thought they should look like!

When they finished up, Julie and I put their names on them!
I enjoyed my first Birthday Paint Party soo much! I look forward to more!! 
Happy 8th Birthday Jenna!!!



2 comments:

  1. Aww those little owls are so cute! I love ow thy all turned out slightly differently! :)

    ReplyDelete