Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday RANDOMness

Alrighty ladies, it's time for our little Wednesday routine! Go see what's happening in blog land at Michelle and Jamie's linkups!


Wouldn't this be the cutest baby shower decor? The cutest baby shower gift? The cutest thing to hang in the new mommy's hospital room? The cutest thing to hang at the new parents' house as they come home with baby? The CUTEST. THING. EVER?????
Splash Mountain....it's awful. Not really. I heart it. Alot.
Love my green pop color!!
The Preds are headed to ROUND 2 of the playoffs!! "Don't know what it is about the Predators scorin', but I like it, I LOVE it, I want some more of it!"
EC in 10 days. Cannot wait!

(Find all my Pins and their sources by looking me up on Pinterest...ericadf)

Came back from a meeting this afternoon and found this on my desk. Those men I work with...they're pretty good. (most of the time)
 I love XM radio for this reason....bringing back crazy good memories from the high school years.
I get to see my "niece" Anna this weekend! She's closer to 2 months old than this picture shows. Love her to pieces! (Oh, I'm pretty pumped about seeing her mom too!)
 PARTY TIME for Colin on Saturday!!!!! Who doesn't love a kid's birthday party at a park?!! COME ON! ANNNNNND...Phineas and Ferb. Saturday has success written ALL over it!

Can't get over that little booger is almost 3, but that's beside the point.

What are you loving?? Leave a comment, let us know!

(Check back tomorrow for Jenna's Birthday Paint Party deets!)

2 comments:

  1. If "Goodbye Earl" brings back memories of your high school days, then I have to seriously worry about what you did in high school. Don't eat the black-eyed peas, ya'll. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Maaaaybe I should've been more clear. I had an on-again / off-again boyfriend back then and a friend and I always joked that song would be us one day. I'd keep falling for his for crap and get beaten up and she'd come save me. Luckily for all of us, none of that ever had to happen!

    ReplyDelete