Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Accessories Swap Reveal!!

A couple weeks ago I received my Accessories Swap package and I'm just now getting around to sharing all the goodies my swap partner sent me!

I was paired with the lovely Melissa at Home. Sweet. Auburn.
I told her I loved all the bright fun colors that you see in the stores this time of year. Turquoise, Yellows, Corals...she delivered!
Thanks so much Melissa for being a great swap partner! I loved all my accessories!! Hope you enjoy yours!

Here's a little sneak peak of two SUPER cute pieces I painted for weekend Wedding and Baby Showers!

More to come!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are adorably bright accessories! And your paintings look beautiful! More, more! :P

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray I'm so glad you like them!!!

    ReplyDelete