Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Little Wednesday FUN!

Time to play along for some Wednesday Fun at the Vintage Apple and This Kind of Love! Check them out and see other great pin finds and loves for the week!





















I LOVE that this dashing man will be gracing my tv again very soon. I've missed Don Draper.

via Google images

And the rest of the Mad Men cast...outstanding show!

via Google images

March Madness starts tomorrow!! I don't really follow College Basketball, but it's hard not to this time of year. We fill out brackets at work, so I'll be watching those scores closely for the next couple of weeks.

via Google images

I've got our neighbors to the North taking the whole thing. Go Cats!!

via Google images

Stephen and I saw this movie a couple of weeks ago. And I'm still thinking about it and how much I loved it. I like war / history movies. So this was one was right up my alley. More so to know that this is present day situations going on. And these are real servicemen. It was so good y'all. One of those that impacted everyone in the theater. You could've heard a pin drop during the entire movie. When the credits started rolling and the lights went up, it was eerily quiet as the packed theater emptied. I just loved it!

via Google images

And finally these precious little girls from across the pond just make me laugh. And that matters to me.

via Google images

See their latest adventure here.

That's it my dears....what are you loving this gorgeously, warm, not even Spring yet week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love the idea of cookie tacos!

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Francine and Ben cracked me up when I saw it on Pinterest the other day. So true!!! He was the most awkward looking Bachelor the show ever had, I'm just so glad that season is over and we can move on to Emily now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulips & ApronsMarch 19, 2012 at 8:56 AM

      COMPLETELY...100%....TOTAL agreement with you! So excited for Emily's season! She's a cutie pie.

      Delete