Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunny Days...

Sweepin' the clouds away


On my way


To where the air is sweet. (Although I'll admit when I was little I thought it was "to where the air is clean," who knows..I was kind of a neat freak even then. I mean, of course!! Clean air!)


Can you tell me how to get...


How to get to Sesame Street.


Come and play, everything's A-OK


Friendly neighbors there, that's where we meet. 


Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street.

I think it's the bright primary colors in these two pieces that make me think of Sesame Street. I'm pretty sure I've posted the "Connor" pics before as part of the whole order of 6x6's that you see a couple pics above, but it calls for another post, because I thought of it while working up the "Miles Thomas" post.

via Bing images

I loved Sesame Street growing up, but seriously now, who didn't? Who was your favorite Sesame Street resident?? Mine was Grover! Bless his heart, he just tried so hard at everything he did and wore his heart on his sleeve and I guess I always felt like he was kinda like the underdog...and everyone with a beating heart should root for the underdog.

via Bing images

Ready for a little Music Monday?? Here's a flashback to your childhood!


And wouldn't you know, here's a more recent, grown up version that I can't get out of my head now. You are welcome!!



Today's blog has been brought to you by the number 5 and the letter E.

No comments:

Post a Comment