Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

Ittttt's Wednesday...so it's time for a link up party!!







Angela's still hanging in there! Her due date was yesterday and I was secretly hoping for a Leap Day baby today, but it looks as if it's not going to happen. She goes back to her doc on Monday...say a little prayer Baby Anna will come on her own soon!! Nate and Angela...and the rest of us are all more than ready to meet her!



How many of you LOVE Zulily?? I've been reading other bloggers finding some great deals on the site so I finally signed up this week and OHMIWORD!!! I've not bought anything yet, but there's some great finds I'm hoping I can still snatch up before the day's over with!!


Tennessee and Kentucky have seen some rough weather today. We're under a tornado warning as I type this actually. Keep everyone in your prayers for their safety the rest of the afternoon and tonight and for the families of those that lost their lives in the storms in Missouri and Illinois.


2 comments:

  1. I loooove Isaiah 41:10! One of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedding photo! I think I may need to recreate that one day...when I'm actually married! HAHA

    ReplyDelete