Monday, February 27, 2012

Now Playing...

Ok, so  here's the deal, I've been listening to this guy, Ben Rector for a few months now..I'm not sure how my musical world has revolved without him before now. Annywhoodles, he has re-done (is that a for real word?) the Whitney Houston classic, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" which is my favorite WH song.

Now, according to this video, it was recordered back in January before she passed away, so I like and appreciate that it's not just a, "whoa, let's jump on the Whitney bandwagon and remake her song as a tribute." But just a tribute to great music.


Don't you just LOVE it!! I LOVE it. That's all that matters, right? Right. For your Monday Music listening pleasure, two of my other fave Ben Rector tunes, "White Dress" & "Thank God I Miss You."



Also for Monday, here's a cute 14x14 ordered for a Baby Shower gift. Love those colors!!



Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment