Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How Many of You....


Are ADDICTED to "The Voice" as much as I am? HOLYCOW...this is good stuff! I get excited just thinking about this one!


via Bing images

Love The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, as much as I do? Isn't she wonderful? I read her book while on vacation last week. It's such a cute love story she and Marlboro Man have. Oh if only S was a cowboy. Just kidding...he'll do just the way he is!


via pioneerwoman.com

Oh, and ummm...HELLO...Harry Connick Jr on Law & Order SVU!!!! Yes, please. I think he's pretty dreamy.

via Bing images

Love a good sunless tanner? Ok, well this is NOT a sunless tanner, but more of a browning enhancer. While it can be used in tanning beds, which by rule of thumb aren't the safest modes of tanning, it also works great with natural sun. I may be totally behind on this discovery, but lemme just tell you about Maui Babe which I discovered, coincidentally enough, in Maui last week. This stuff is great!!!! And I love the After Browning Lotion equally as much. I'm quite pale and pastey in the off season and this stuff helped me tan rather than burn so much and it's staying with me. (Thanks in part I believe to the After Browning Lotion.)


I started painting again this week after a few weeks off. I'm not the cleanest artist, but I do usually keep it off my clothes. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my hands and arms.


And yes, I'm still wearing the wristbands from our resort in Maui. It's like the one last thing I have left of paradise on me...well those and a pink nose.

A rough sneak peak at what's in the works...


That's it my loves! What are you loving on this chilly Wednesday? Play along over at Jamie's blog and see everyone else's loves this week.

Stop back by tomorrow...there's another fun link up hosted by one of the blogs I stalk of my favorite blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love Maui Babe! I've been using it for a couple years now...and it smells so good! -Erika

    ReplyDelete