Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eff, Marry, Kill

Today, I'm so excited to be linking up with two of my new favorite blogs for their 4th installment of "Eff, Marry, Kill". The purpose is to pick 3 celebrities & deteremine which one you'd eff = make babies with, marry and kill. However kill is a strong word so let's just say I'd make them disappear from the scene forever.


I've been debating about this one for a couple of days now and finally went with a group of men that I know all too much about. So I give you my Eff, Marry, Kill list for...

The Men of Country Music


 

I'd most certainly make babies with Dierks Bentley. Without a doubt. And hope and pray the babies end up having his curly hair. 

I'd marry Luke Bryan. Ohmiword. Look at him. He comes across as a super sweet guy and laid-back and pretty hilarious. ANNND from everything I've ever heard about him he is described over and over and over as being, "the nicest guy in country music." Well, there ya go. What girl doesn't want to be with a nice guy? Duh.

Toby Keith, I'd want him to disappear. I've just never been a fan. He's just too much and doesn't seem to really care and rude. I don't like rude people. The end.

Head on over to Michelle's blog at The Vintage Apple or Heather's blog at Blonde..Undercover Blonde, for more Eff, Marry, Kill fun on this Thursday!

Tonight's the "Woman's Heart" event / fundraiser which means it's runway model time for me!! I'm so excited to get all glammed up. I'm such a girl. And proud of it.


8 comments:

  1. Aww, I love Toby! But I like cocky guys, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Dierks! He's beautiful! When I met him I couldn't even talk I was so nervous!

    xo.britt
    themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good selection :) i would kill toby keith (i,too, am not a fan of his although he does good work for our troops...) and marry deirks and eff luke :)

    fun blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks for EMK!!! I agree with what you said 100%!!!! Thanks for playing along!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Red Solo Cup has ruined my life. Worst song ever and it's EVERYWHERE! Yes, he must go. He must go now! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh, girl, I am so with you on the Luke Bryan thing! And he's even sweeter in person! & funny, too! And that real deep accent?!?!?! Kill me now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Dierks and Luke too!!! I'm always loved Dierks' hair!! I was pretty disapointed that he came in second in the hair category for guys in PeopleCountry.

    ReplyDelete