Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I have not done a WILW post in SUCH a loooong time and there’s so much lately that I find myself saying, “I LOVE ______” Fill in the blank. Head over to Jamie's blog for some more WILW finds. For me, here goes…

Completely loving some of my Valentine’s Day related Pinterest finds! And yes, I 've tried these already so they have my full support!


 This cupcake recipe was easy and turned out really yummy & looks ohso festive!


 This strawberry hot chocolate was also just as easy & festive! Mine turned out like this...


 Miranda Lambert’s new song is ahhh-mazing. Girlfriend just keeps getting better and better.


I’m this close to finishing Tim Tebow’s book. I will admit, I have a huge crush on this man. S is fully aware of the situation. We’re cool.

via bing images

There are few things that will make me get my butt out of a warm cozy bed on an early, dreary Saturday morning. This little boy and his basketball team are one of them.


Please overlook the orange-y-ness of these pics. The gym is old, lighting was bad, kids move fast. I can keep going.




Last year, I had the great honor of being asked to "model" in a fashion show at one of the hospital's big fundraisers, A Woman's Heart, which benefits The Heart Fund through the Foundation at Cookeville Regional Medical Center to assist heart patients and educate women in the Upper Cumberland about heart health. It was so much fun to get all guss-ied up but more importantly to be doing it for an excellent cause. I've been asked to "model" again for this year's event on February 9, and I  jumped at the opportunity. This afternoon, we get to go try on dresses and pick out which ones we want to wear that night!



And oh yeah….Hawaii…4 days. We’re there! I can’t stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it my loves! What are you loving this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Timmy T! How could anyone not?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, little basketball players :)

    those valentine's treats look so good and easy!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower. I adore Tim Tebow too! Great loves!

    ReplyDelete