Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to You

Today is my sweet sister's birthday!!

With everyone's busy schedules during the week, we celebrated over the weekend.

Terri made us another delicious cake!!


Prepare for a photo bomb.


Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Stephen.


I figure by the time the boys are in high school, they'll manage to muster up a good family photo.



Dana's the BEST! I am so thankful to have her as my "big" sister, even though I've been taller than her since I was 12.

She and her family have had the opportunity to meet various members from the Tennessee Titans. And I swear they have to be on a first name basis with (former) Coach Fisher now.

 



photo by S Photography


She's a wonderful daughter and sister...



And above everything else, she's an outstanding mother.




We were sisters first but friends now and I wouldn't change that for the world!!


Happy Birthday, Dana!! We love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment