Wednesday, January 11, 2012

19 Random Truths...

1. I leave for Hawaii in 17 days and I haven’t thought about it / prepared for it whatsoever.
2. S's mom got me a Tervis cup for Christmas....it doesn't leave my side. Should probably send a Thank You card for that.

via bing images
3. S & I went grocery shopping last night, came back to my apartment, cooked dinner, ATE AT THE TABLE, cleaned the kitchen, then watched “The Biggest Loser” and “Parenthood”. It was weird. Not bad weird. Just weird.
4. Have you seen “Parenthood”? We started watching it last week and we’re really enjoying it! NBC Tuesday nights at 9 if your in God’s time zone. (Central of course.)
via bing images
5. I have some pretty hilarious friends.
6. I think that this Keurig popularity is all government conspiracy.
7. I’m doing well with the goals I set for myself this year. Not resolutions, goals
8. I Scored a Presale Password for buying tix tomorrow for Eric Church headlining in Nashville May 5…you best believe I am there! (He’s in Knoxville next month but alas, I will still be soaking up some sun in paradise…hard times I know.)
9. I’m kinda sad that the days of him playing to a packed house in a small bar scene atmosphere are long gone. But I’m proud of his success and happy that I can say I’ve been a huge fan since way back when.
via bing images
10. Our large Xerox machine is on the fritz in the office. Which means everything to be printed is going to our pitiful little HP printer. I just know it’s going to bite the dust with all the load we’re putting on it. I cringe everytime it starts cranking out a job. Keep it in your prayers.
11. I think I’ve drank approximately 7.59 gallons of water in the past three days. (See #2)
12. Honey badger don’t care.
13. I’m blog design shopping again. I’m just so indecisive. It’s gone from a small civil battle to a full blown multi-national war on what I want and don’t want.
14. S got me a sound machine for Christmas…it’s one of the best pieces of technology ever invented.
15. The Christmas Card Holder is still up. I win.
16. I will be writing 2011 on everything until late May. I can already feel it.
17. There’s a lot to be said about a man who holds open a door for a lady.
18. There’s a lot MORE to be said about a man who doesn’t.
19. My boss delivered a baby last night in the parking lot of a Dollar General store. For those of you new to my blog, welcome to Tennessee.


No comments:

Post a Comment