Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up, Sneak Peek Monday & the Start of Teacher Gifts!

Another successful, busy weekend! I wish I had taken pictures…but I didn’t. I felt too scatter-brained and didn’t even fool with the thing.

Friday night, S & I went to Nashville. I had free passes (thanks, Dad) to the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman and S made reservations for dinner at PF Chang’s. We had a GREAT night!! I just LOVE the Ryman. And I LOVE country music. Call me crazy, but I get chills everytime I go there! There’s just something about knowing that you’re in the place where so many legends have played and to know the history of the building and the Opry..that’s it’s almost eerie. I just love it!!

via Google images

via Google images


via Google images

S had never been to the Opry before so I’ve been trying for a few weeks now to explain it to him. So have my family. So have my friends. I was a little worried that he might not enjoy it THAT much, but he did!! YAY!!!

On the stage that night were Colin Raye, Montgomery Gentry, Alison Krauss, Gillian Welch, Dierks Bentley, and many more. (Little Jimmy Dickens was there as one of the hosts and I was so glad S got to see him…he’s a funny little man!)

via Google images

via Google images

via Google images

via Google images

OH! And let me brag on S a bit…look at what that sweet man brought me last week!



I KNOW, RIGHT?!?!! The great thing is…is that we hadn’t talked about flowers really. He got the tulips part from my blog and business title and just guessed on the white. FYI…my favorite flower color is white!! As Emilee said, “So, he got you white tulips….ummm…bullseye.” I will admit, I squealed a little bit when he gave them to me. Like a girl…I squealed. : )

Saturday morning, Riley played his first Basketball game….it was entertaining to say the least...the very least. Can’t say the same about the score. HA. This picture has NOTHING to do with basketball, but my dad had this trophy made for Riley back after he finished t-ball. It’s sports related…that’s as good as I could do right now.


As promised a couple weeks ago…here’s a few sneak peeks this Monday…





I love making teacher gifts! In fact, this whole c-raziness started from teacher canvases! Who would’ve EVER thought it’d bring me here!!

This was an order that I received from new customer, Sarah McAlpin, back at the Shopper’s Paradise for her kids’ teachers at Northeast Elementary.




I just happen to know “Mrs. Sparks” so I can’t wait for her to receive this!!

Thanks so much Sarah! Hope the Northeast teachers love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment