Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sneak Peek Monday! (on a Tuesday)

I’m a day late on my Sneak Peek Monday…but if you saw the downhill roll I was on yesterday, you wouldn’t have wanted to stop me either!

I took the day off from my “real” job to play catch up! And I am SOOOO excited to report to you that there are ONLY 8 orders left that haven’t been started! ONLY 8!!! I can clearly see that little flicker of light at the end of this tunnel!

You people have amazed me again this year with your support and encouragement. But I’ll get all mushy about that in a later post!

For now, here’s a few sneak peaks.. (these were from my phone...take what you get kinda scenario.)




And not to be out-done..here’s a finished product.


This one’s going to Mrs. Dorothy Lee, a teacher’s assistant at Cane Creek Elementary. My sister and the other 2nd grade teachers ordered this for Dorothy! What a great idea!! Don’t you just love teachers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment