Friday, December 2, 2011

The Return of the 3 Ho's

You might remember last year, this 3 piece set ordered by Emily Rich...


 And how they turned out in her home..


This year, my very dear and sweet, sweet friend, Debbie Gaw ordered a Ho, Ho, Ho set for herself. I was so happy to paint these for her!



You just cannot go wrong with the bright red and lime green color combo for Christmas!!


We've joked back and forth since the day she placed her orders that I would be calling this set, "Debbie's 3 Ho's"...haha, get it? I know, bad humor, but I bet you laughed...maybe just a little. I just love Debbie to pieces and enjoy being around her soo much. She's been nothing be wonderful and supportive to me for as long as I've known her. And we've shared some pretty great laughs toghether..no doubt, the 3 ho's will be a new inside joke for us too!


Thanks so much for the order, Debbie! Hope you enjoy them!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love my 3 HOs! You are so talented! Thanks for all the sweet things you said! You are a very special friend too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete