Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Last Name....

If you know me personally, you know that I love many random things. Sun Drop, the Hallmark Channel, my grandma's homemade lemonade, a good pedicure, cute sunglasses and Dierks Bentley. Random loves. He has this song he released from his first album several years ago called, "My Last Name". It's a sweet song. Go here to see the video.

So when thinking of how I would group pictures of orders I've done, I kept seeing all the last names and this song instantly popped in my head and now I can't get it out, so I felt it only appropriate to title this post after the song.







Never fear, there are AT LEAST this many more last name orders that I did this year. Those will be posted later on...guaranteed!

3 days til Christmas!!! Can you believe it??!! I cannot!

I can't wait for all the craziness of the holidays to start!


No comments:

Post a Comment