Saturday, December 24, 2011

Welcome Home!

I lied...I decided to do one more post before Christmas. Last week, over on Kelly's blog for SUYL, it was "Tour of Homes" for Christmas. While I didn't have time to do it then because I was covered up in trying to get the last few canvases done, I have the time now! So, welcome to my home!! Come on in!


 This is the table by my front door.


I found this hutch at an antique store back a few years ago and I just LOVE it. It houses all my cookbooks, aprons, towels and perfect for displaying cutesy collectible things.


I set the table kinda like this for Angela's Baby Shower a few weeks ago and decided to leave most of it because it just looked so festive!


For those of you who don't know, I have this fascination with all things Jack Daniels related. Not because I'm a drunk. Ha. FAR FAR FAR from that. But because it's old and rustic looking and of its history and that it's from the good state of Tennessee. So...I have a Jack Daniels themed bathroom. It's pretty.



This is the ribbon wreath I made back in the Fall. A great Pinterest find!



Another Pinterest find was this Christmas card holder. You take this ring thing that you get in the knitting section of a craft store...(I have NO clue what the real name or purpose of this item is.) Paint some clothespins, hot glue them in alternating directions around the ring, attach a cute ribbon and hang from a stocking holder. Voila!


 I just love getting Christmas cards and seeing everyone's pics! It's possibly one of my favorite things about the holidays!



My dad got me this poinsetta candle ring. I added the red charger underneath and the green ornament balls. The table runner was a cute find at Kirklands this season!



This is my "I Love Lucy" tree. It's pink and red and sparkly!





Thanks to good 'ol Pinterest again...this idea for stockings!


 This year, I re-did my tree to be a red and lime green theme and I am in love! I secretly want to leave it up til Spring!



So, there ya go! That's my home for this Christmas. Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great weekend and enjoy all goodness that this season brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment