Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas
















There's so much more to show you, but as I sit here thinking about what all I have coming up this weekend, I realize that this will probably be the last post before Christmas.

I am so excited about this Christmas! This is will mine & Stephen's first Christmas together and we will be burning up the roads going from one place to the next.

With Christmas falling on a Sunday this year, the traditional plans have had to be rearranged some. On Saturday morning we'll be at my grandparents house for Christmas, Saturday afternoon we'll be in Jamestown with his mom's side of the family and Saturday night we'll be with my Dad's side of the family. Sunday morning we'll be at church, Sunday afternoon we'll be at Stephen's parents' house and Sunday night we'll be back together with my mom's side of the family. Monday morning, we'll be with Stephen's dad's side of the family, then finally Monday afternoon we'll be at my parents' house.

WHEW! It wears me out just thinking of how it's all going to come together, but at the same time I feel so blessed to have all of these families to be apart of...

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!

Merry Christmas to All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment