Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Card Revealed!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's probably ALL in my head, but I feel like I've built up the excitement over my Christmas cards this year more than any of you might care. But..it's made me feel good!

They should be arriving in all my friends' and family's mailboxes today so now I can share with you!

So without further adieu......


As I mentioned the other day, the cards were designed by Liz Bender of A Pinch of Spice on Etsy. I just LOVE them!! Don't you?

The wonderful photos are (as always) by Juile Wilken, Capture Photography. Below are the full versions of the ones I picked for the cards. They are BEYOND adorable!!










And here are just a few others that I loved so much! Next week, I will post more from the donut shop and the story behind those!





Tomorrow I'm hosting Angela's Baby Shower!! I am sooo excited! She loves Christmas with an indescribable passion so it only made sense to have her shower in December! It will be a great time with our group of girls celebrating the upcoming birth of Baby Anna!

Happy Friday Y'all!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I guess I am not good enough for a card. I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete