Monday, November 21, 2011

Sneak Peak Monday

Ladies and Gentlemen (but probably mostly ladies), I present to you Sneak Peak Mondays! From now til Christmas, I'll post sneak peaks of all the goodies that are in the works. Sounds like a fantastic plan, eh? Here's your first installment...









Tomorrow night is the Christmas Paint Party in Smithville, that Mrs. Brenda Caldwell is hosting for her family and friends! I’m so excited to meet this new group and have some painting fun with everyone!!

Bo & Callie had a GORGEOUS day in Sweetwater on Saturday! You could just feel their excitement and happiness. We took several pictures and hopefully, I will be able to upload those in a couple of days. Riley & Colin did so well during the ceremony and had some fun on the dance floor at the reception…those boys have some moves on them.


I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is only three days away!! I love this holiday…just love it! And this year, I love it for new reasons. This year, Mr. S and I are meeting each others families for the  first time on Thanksgiving Day. No pressure, right? Well, let me rephrase…I’ve met his parents, brother, an aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and one set of grandparents. He has met my parents, sister, BIL and nephews…those are our “immediate” families…now it’s on to extended families. WHOA…watch out, it’s getting serious for this girl!

Thursday morning we’ll head to Jamestown for his mom’s side of the family and later that afternoon we’ll come back to Cookeville to my grandparents house to meet my family. To be completely honest, I’m not a bit nervous right now…I’m really excited. But I’m sure that come Thursday morning I’ll feel differently.


Two years ago, my cousins and I decided to color coordinate and make cute pics together. Well, they turned out far better than we ever imagined! We tried to replicate them last year, but the weather didn't cooperate for us to be outdoors. We'll give it another shot this week!

Speaking of Thanksgiving Day, what’s your favorite tradition? Personally, I love getting up and watching the parade in my pj’s while baking up some yummy desserts for all the festivities! I’m so excited!! After having gone to NYC last month, it’s now officially on my “Bucket List” to be there at least once and watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in person. This year I can watch it and say, “I WAS JUST THERE!!”




The exit from inside Macy's to 34th Street. Now, THIS instantly put me in the holiday mood! I've always loved that movie!!


Which reminds me….did I ever blog about my trip?? I don’t think I did. Oh my. I’ll get right on that..come back tomorrow for Big Apple adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment