Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Day Made for Showers - Shower #2

While Bo & Callie's shower was wrapping up, I rushed home to finish getting ready for shower #2.

Eight weeks ago, Beki & her husband, Ivy welcomed their daughter Ali Grace into the world. We knew months before she was born that it was going to be next to impossible to get anybody from our Nursing Girls Group together so we decided to wait until after Ali Grace was born, thus giving us our first "Sip & See" baby shower.

I give you, our guests of honor...



Yes, she changed clothes....a couple of times. She's a girl. Girls have the right to do that regardless of age.


She is so pretty...I could just stare at her all day long!




Amy took the picture below of me when I first held Ali G. I never knew she took it, but I think it's soo sweet. See, I told you I could stare at this kid forever.


Marcie brought her little girl, Laney and she quickly found my stash of Berenstein Bear books. Yes, I moved them from my parents' house with me. Don't judge. In just a few weeks, Laney will be a big sister to Lilly! We're excited to meet her next month!!


Laura came up from Georgia and brought Ainsley. This was the first time that most of us had ever seen her. She is a spittin' image of her mom..I think.


And as always, there's the posed self-timer group photo shoot. It was a busy weekend for everybody so several weren't able to make it. Hopefully we'll see them next month at Angela's shower.


Welcome to our little family, Ali Grace! We're so happy to have you and look forward to watching you grow up in the Little Girls Nursing Group!!


No comments:

Post a Comment