Friday, October 28, 2011

Teacher, Teacher

I started working on & delivering Christmas orders a few weeks ago. Yes, I said CHRISTMAS ORDERS.

One of my best customers, Emily Rich, ordered canvases again this year for her daughters' school teachers.

This teacher has a tiger / bear themed classroom. I love how these colors turned out and my ode to animal print too!


The only prerequisite I was given for the other was that it needed to be girlie. Done. Easy.


Have YOU thought about what you're getting your kids' teachers for Christmas this year? How about a cute little sign for their door or desk like these? I can match a classroom theme, the teacher's personal interest or school colors!

Now's the time..get those orders in!! You have one week left before I close down for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment