Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Allison

I told you earlier about my "little brother" John and his beautiful bride, Brittany that would soon be tying the knot and how I had the privilege of "coordinating" their wedding and decorating for the Rehearsal Dinner.

John's parents wanted to host the Rehearsal Dinner at the church so that everything for that night would be in the same location. So I made it happen. It was a gorgeous Fall day so I could NOT pass up having the dinner outside!


 Dessert Table including Amy's fabulous pumpkin rolls! YUMMM!!!








 Now for some details inside the church and reception. Brittany did a great job with all the little touches!!





 LOOK!!! It's the sign I made for them! I was so touched when I saw she had placed it front and center when guests walked in to the church! Instead of a traditional guest book, there were squares of fabric for guests to sign. Later on these squares will be used to make a quilt for J & B. The center section of the quilt has already been pieced together and is displayed on the front of the table.


Another little sign outside that Brittany had me paint their monogram on.



 J&B had a Dessert Reception and my oh my was it tasty!!! Lots of goodies to dip in different chocolates, a smoothie bar and two incredible cakes!



 The reception in full swing..


Me and the Risley girls, Molly & Rachel. Or as the other Risley, Angie called it "the perfect stairstep."


The newlyweds left on John's motorcycle. Well ok, they didn't REALLY leave, they just pretended to for pictures sake. And look at that great little dress B changed into!


J&B used Ellie Odom Photography and the few that I've seen on Facebook are just beautiful!! Can't wait to see more!! Aren't they a gorgeous couple?!?!!!!

photo by Ellie Odom Photography

A beautiful day for a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple! Congrats John & Brittany!! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day!




**Shopper's Paradise - Friday @ Cookeville Regional Medical Center - Education Center - 7a-5p - Come see me!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment