Friday, October 7, 2011

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This just in…..

Mark your calendars for Friday, October 28th, 7am – 5pm.

Stop by and see me at my booth at the CRMC Shopper’s Paradise!!!

The all day event will take place in the Education Center on the 2nd floor.

Right now, I’m unsure of how many “premade” pieces I will have for sale that day,  but it will be a great opportunity to look through all my work and place your Christmas order! For that matter, it’s a great event to check several things off your Christmas shopping list.

An added bonus, my friend Emily is a consultant for 31 Gifts and she will be selling along side me that day!

The Shopper’s Paradise is an event that raises money for Relay For Life and features booths sponsored by hospital employees selling anything from handmade items (like me) to manufactured items (like Emily). The event is Open to the public.

I’m not one to beg…but……puuuuuuullllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeee come by and see us!


Oh...and I leave for New York City in t - 36 hours. EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment