Thursday, September 29, 2011

Girls Paint Night

Last week, my friend Emilee’s mom, Mary hosted a “Spook-tacular Paint Party” for her friends.

She was kind enough to ask me to “teach” the class. At first I was a little uneasy on saying yes but I would do anything for her so of course I agreed.

I decided on 4 different paint options for the night and we had at least 1 from each design covered. 


And then…we had an extra design pop up. My sister saw this idea on Pinterest, Emilee’s son Ben was inside the house, we had an extra canvas and white paint…so we went with it. By doing a child’s footprint upside down in white paint, going back and adding eyes and wording...you’ve got a cute little ghost!!


 Ben was obviously less than thrilled that we were doing this to him.



So we painted, and chatted about our jobs, their husbands & kids, what we’ve seen on Facebook and Pinterest this week, and ate dinner and did all over again.


In the end, this is what all we wound up with....




Thanks so much Mary for having all of us and allowing me to “teach”. I know we all look forward to the next one!


No comments:

Post a Comment