Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fall Bucket List

I've had the privilege to do several Fall orders lately. This time of the year will always be one of my favorites, but I'm starting to realize that the older I get, I genuinely enjoy all four seasons for different reasons. For instance, I've never been a big fan of Summer. It's hot...it's humid...it's muggy...it's hot, humid & muggy. Ugh. But I LOVED this Summer! So much so that it changed my opinion of the season. Funny how time & age do that to a person..change I mean.

Here's a couple Fall pieces...

I made this one for my sister because I kinda like her & thought she needed a new one to hang outside her classroom.


This is another one of the infamous Post-It Note orders I talked about last time.  

I attempted to do a washed / distressed look on this one. You can see it a little bit on this next picture.

Tomorrow's the BIG night! ECB in Nashville!! You'll most definitely be hearing more about that later this week!

Eric Will Perform at Capitol Street Party This Wednesday

Since i know I won't be able to do my What I'm Loving Wednesday post tomorrow, and since I'm loving sharing things I'm finding on Pinterest, here's a couple of my favorite finds this week...


The picture quality isn't the best..but you get the idea...Donuts at a reception! Pure genius!


I don't know who this Kid Cudi is...but he or she got this one right!

Drumroll for my MOST FAVORITE FIND THIS WEEK...........................


I love this Fall Bucket List! You can go here and print it out for free. Cut the edges off and frame that puppy up for an easy Fall decoration & check things off as you do them!! I have mine in my office at work, and it has made for some good conversations the past few days.

What's on YOUR Fall Bucket List? I'm liking the "go on 2 dates" one myself  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment