Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Annyston

First of all, I'm fairly confident I've expressed my love of painting in black, red & white. So it goes without saying when I got an order for a ladybug theme canvas..I was pumped!

New customer, Christy Kinnard, ordered this one her granddaughter's birthday! Love this name!!




Christy has two more on the list and SOMEDAY, I will get to those and post them too. But that's a little ways down the road.

This past weekend, we celebrated our Grandmother's 80th birthday! She's so special to me & I just love her to pieces. The plan is to do a post later in the week, solely to her. She deserves more for sure, but this will be a start. She's so cute...I can't wait to tell you more about her!

This weekend we're celebrating Kayla's Bachelorette Day on Saturday in Nashville & Sunday it's back to Nashville for my cousin, Sarah's graduation from Vanderbilt with her Women's Health Nurse Practitioner degree..so proud of her! I'll post on both of those next week.

For now, stay as cool as you can, wear sunscreen & drink lots of fluids! THE HEAT IS ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment