Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving...


I LOVE this past looong weekend I had; a "stay-cation" if you will. 
 Here's the Cliff Notes version....


1. I spent two days at the lake with some cousins who I also consider very dear friends of mine. Jared & Ann Marie won the award for most dismounts from the tube in under ten minutes. Thanks to the Brady family for their boat usage and boat driving skills. The weather was perfect, the water was warm...Jared said it best, "it's been the perfect Tennessee Summer weekend." Amen.

2. Little Patriots Parade on the 4th, sponsored by a local D.A.R. chapter. So cute to see these little ones decked out in red, white & blue and their various rides. This was Riley, Colin & Ben's (Emilee's son) first year to participate!

3. I don't have pictures from the annual Chaffin 4th of July cookout, so this is as close as I got.
At least it's one of me and Em together..just imagine we're in her parents' backyard instead of on the corner at the Square.


4. After the parade Monday morning, we spent a good chunk of the day at my aunt & uncle's pool with the boys. Colin likes to get out and "relax" in "his chair". What a joker.


5. Back to the cousins....and our traditional 4th of July feast, games & fireworks. Love these girls!!

HAPPY BELATED 4th of JULY!!!

 (P.S...thanks to various Facebook peeps for letting me steal borrow your pics. I have some of my own, but haven't had time to download them yet. You girls are ON IT!)

 Lovin' Summer,  

No comments:

Post a Comment